Trough chain conveyor HT
low carry-over and easy to clean
Type HT trough chain conveyors are designed for small conveying quantities. The bulk materials can be transported horizontally or slightly uphill.
The HT type trough chain conveyors are easy to clean and designed to minimise product carry-over.
Starting with our standard modular-system we adapt the chain conveyor to the product characteristics, the installation situation and the process requirements.
Trough chain conveyor HTBasic design
- Space-saving bevel geared motor in slip-on design
- Low carry-over, as the scrapers stripe off the trough completely
- No gaps in the trough, since it is folded from a single piece
- Take-up end with low dead space, the tensioning unit is integrated into the driving station
- Scrapers made of white polyethylene 1000, FDA-compliant for foodstuffs
- Troughs outside painted, inside untreated
- Overflow valve with safety switch and inspection window
Chain conveyor type HT technical data
|Intended JACOB pipework Ø||mm||150|
|Capacity for grain 0.75 t/m³
|Max. fill height||mm||100|
|Nominal capacity at 0.45 m/s (66 rpm)
with length max. 27 m and 2.2 kW
|Max. capacity at 0.35 m/s (50 rpm)
with length max. 43 m and 1.5 kW
|Material thickness in the standard design|
|Chain breaking force||N||45000|
|Chain wheel, number of teeth||10|
|Weights of the elements with chain|
|Driving station with geared motor and without material to be conveyed||kg||43|
|Take-up end without material to be conveyed||kg||21|
|Trough at max. fill height with 0.75 t/m³ of grain||kg/m||48|
Examples from our production
How to contact us
Phone +49 4121-7957-0
Fax +49 4121-7957-79
Use the contact form or email, and the right employee will contact you directly.