Quality in teamwork
Join our team
We are looking forward to dedicated staff and employees
Do you enjoy working in a team, and, at the same time, do you value independent, quality-conscious and customer-oriented work? Then you will fit in very well!
We are looking for:
Certified engineer (m/w/d)
Specialised in milling-related process engeneering or machine technology (focus on process technology )
We are looking for reinforcement for customer advice and sales.
We offer you
- a secure job in a family-run company with over 90 years of experience in mechanical and plant engineering.
- a pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Your tasks with us
- Advising customers and finding solutions
- Calculating and preparing offers
- Processing orders and projects
- You are well organised and want to work systematically and independently.
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship in the field of mechanical engineering / machine technology / milling
- You already have professional experience in planning projects and designing machines, or you would like to join us as a committed young professional.
- You have commercial knowledge and MS Office skills. Experience with a merchandise management system or an ERP System would be nice.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and
you are in posession of a drivig licence class B/3.
Teamwork is important to us
Finding solutions in a team is not only a matter of course for us, but a prerequisite for our successful work.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your documents as a PDF file to Annette Diness (email@example.com), stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date or apply via our application form.
Area of expertise: thin sheet metal construction technology / sheet metal worker (male/female/other)
You will fit into our team if independent work and commitment are a matter of course for you.
You should also have the following:
- A completed vocational training
- Experience in sheet metal processing and in the processing of standard steel and stainless steel
- Confident handling of MAG/TIG welding
You can send your application as a PDF file via email or our application form.
Metal processing needs to be learned...
For our production we are looking for trainees to become
Construction technician (male/female/other) specialising in thin sheet metal construction technology
- How to work and process metals
- How to read technical drawings
- How to manufacture complete machines
If you have a good secondary school leaving certificate, good spatial awareness and a desire to learn a trade, you are exactly right for us.
We offer training places in our company every year. To get to know each other, we ask you to do an internship with us for 1-2 weeks before you start your training.
You can email your application as a PDF file or send it via our application form.
How to contact us
Phone +49 4121-7957-0
Fax +49 4121-7957-79
Use the contact form or email, and the right employee will contact you directly.