made of steel or stainless steel
Bucket elevator type BE100 for the vertical transport of bulk materials.
Depending on the material conveyed, the capacity can be up to 40 m³/h.
We manufacture the BE100 bucket elevator in steel and stainless steel 1.4301 for dry food or non-food.
Starting with our standard modular-system we adapt your bucket elevator to the product properties, the installation option and the process requirements.
Bucket elevator type BE100 Basic design
- Motor mounting bracket with geared motor and flexible coupling
- Non-reversive device opposite of drive
- Bearing in head and self-cleaning grid disks
- Two-part elevator hood with changable wear plates
- Round trunking for height stabiliy
- Rest discharging vale in the elevator boot (option)
- Elevator belt oil- and grease resistant or on demand white and in conformity with FDA for food
- Elevator buckets made of steel, stainless steel or Polyurethan
- Made of stainless steel or steel outside varnished or hot-dip galvanized
Bucket elevator BE100 technical data
|Capacity||up to 40 m³/h|
|Total height maximal||25 m|
|Max. number of buckets per meter||15|
|Elevator bucket type||C100|
|Belt pully diameter||Ø315 mm|
|Elevator belt width||120 mm|
|Belt quality||EP400/3 up to 25 m|
|Weight without product|
|Elevator head without motor||108 kg|
|Elevator boot||88 kg|
|Double trunking with belt and buckets||35 kg|
Bucket elevator BE100 dimensions
|A||max. 25 m|
|Length of drive I||850 mm|
|at drive power||3.0 kW|
Examples from our production
How to contact us
Phone +49 4121-7957-0
Fax +49 4121-7957-79
Use the contact form or email, and the right employee will contact you directly.